Hiαtus
HOME SARAMI FOLLOW THIS BLOG DASHBOARD


Habin here ! - feel free to navigate around-
 looking around




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
my plan

assalamualaikum ,
dear readers

today is a tiring day for me . why ? let my story this . at school today , i receive a lot of textbooks and when i got them sure i have to bring them home , right ? from my class , i have to carry them until at the school gate where is kinda far from my class and where my mom pick me up . lucky me when my friend offer help to carry almost half of those books . so it's kinda easy for me to get to my mom . although my friend helped me , i still feel like my hand is wimp =.=' aptb . lol ..why do i story this -,- . back to the point , i tought that i would consider of making tutorial but i'll make them at the end of the year because this year i have to study hard for some kinda important exams and i don't have think i have much time to update anything .. so , just wait for the tutorials at the end of this year .. that's all . bubye n assalamualaikum :)
©