Hiαtus
HOME SARAMI FOLLOW THIS BLOG DASHBOARD


Habin here ! - feel free to navigate around-
 looking around




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
i'm back


assalamualaikum ,
dear readers ,

how's ualls today ? i hope uall as fit as fiddle . i'm here just fine , hope can be happier . today my dad , mom n my younger bro n sis gone to my hometown . i not go with them because i'm just being lazy because it's weekend n i want to spend my time at home listen to music or doing nothing . sounds boring right ? of course it is n i only eat biscuit with milo drink because i'm too lazy to cook something to eat . my mom always do my food but she's not here so i just eat what's at da kitchen . my day at school better than at home but i can't always stay at school sometimes i have to be at home to be with ma family , am i right ? do you notice what happen to ma blog ? yup , it changed skin . i prefer this skin than previous that was too simple n da background was plain white same like now but now's better . after this i can't always update on my blog cause i was on hiatus n i wanna focus on my studies for next year i will face a big exam that determine ma future . lol , sounds serious but that's the point . so , from now on i will be updating only on weekend . that's all , pray for ma success in life n i hope ualls will success in your life too . see you soon n assalamualaikum .
©