Hiαtus
HOME SARAMI FOLLOW THIS BLOG DASHBOARD


Habin here ! - feel free to navigate around-
 looking around




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
i'm back ... again


 EXO ~

assalamualaikum n hello to the readers ,
i'm here now .. comeback from my hiatus . actually i want to story about my camp at Payar Island but i can't because i wanna post the pics n the pics was in my phone stolen by indian b**ch .. lucky because i can't deal with 'em .. if i do , that b**ch already dead ! i'm so sad about it .. it just happened in a blink of an eye .. several minutes after that i still can't believe that my phone got stolen .. why is this happening ? nevermind , i'm so over those thingy ..
now i just wanna show my newest portrait requested by my fren at fb ..

this is Junhyung(Joker) from B2ST

does both looks same ? almost , right ? i know i'm not a pro in drawing portrait but i did my best so , yeah .. 
now , i want to show my other drawing , enjoy ~














how's my drawing ? i hope ualls enjoy them .. i have to sign out now .. assalamualaikum n paipai ^^v


©